PolyFilms 3 Layer Co Extruded
The success of consumer brands is aided to a large extent by packaging that not just protects but displays the contents In the most aesthetic manner possible Multi-layer packaging 3 layer co-extruded poly film made by Ankit Packaging offers many advantages for packaging foodstuffs like edible oil, ghee, milk products, snacks, atta, salt, detergents, diapers etc.
The co-extrusion process enables manufacture of 3 layer films using a combination of LDPE/LLDPE/HDPE/ULDPE/ Surlyn/Primacor
The selection of layers is made to offer protection against atmospheric conditions, the rough and tumble of mechanical handling, required shelf-life and the need to be used on automatic packaging equipment. Since all layers are extruded In a single operation, low gauges at a very low cost are achieved as compared to adheSive laminates. Further, a 3-layer film even if made of same resin in all 3 layers gives much higher barrier compared to a monolayer film.
- Excellent brand appeal and value.
- Choice of visibility where necessary as in edible Oil, atta, cheese, butter, milk, beverages, meat products.
- Preserves natural aroma of food stuffs etc,.
- Packaging on form-fill machine.
- Hygienic/ food grade.
- More economical than tin and bottle packaging.
- Reduced storage space on account of their flexibility
- Supported by 7 co|our gravure machine
- Suitable for liquid, semi-solid and solid products
- Edible OilS, lube & motor OilS, fruit juices, shampoo toiletries, milk.
- Spray-dried milk powder, baby food, pet foods, nuts, dry fruits, spices, pickles
- Fresh meat, frozen meat products, marine products, soap/detergent powder, coffee/tea, pharmaceutical products, snacks etc,